7th Annual Photography Contest
The Joys of Breastfeeding:
Celebrating the bond between mother and child
Prizes to be awarded to the winning mother in two categories:
*Plus* "People's Choice Winner"
People's Choice voting takes place at San Joaquin County
2017 World Breastfeeding Week celebrations:
Community Medical Centers: August 1, 2 & 3
Delta Health Care: August 5
S.J. County Public Health Services: August 2 & 4
$100 from the Breastfeeding Coalition of San Joaquin County Framed 11x14 enlargement of their winning image professionally matted and framed courtesy of The Galeria
Free 30 minute in Studio session and one 11x14 print
Click here for the 2017 Photo Contest Flyer Click here for the Amateur/Personal Entry Form and Photo Release Click here for the Professional Entry Form and Photo Release
Deadline to submit entries is June 30, 2017.
2017 Contest Information
- All breastfeeding mother entries must live or work in San Joaquin County.
- No more than two (2) photos per mom, per category.
- Entries from any year may be submitted (previous year's contest submissions are not eligible.)
- Board members of the Breastfeeding Coalition of San Joaquin County who submit entries are not allowed to participate in judging.
- By submitting the entry form and digital images, the breastfeeding mother and professional photographer release to the Breastfeeding Coalition of San Joaquin County, the right to display, reproduce and publish the submitted images of the mother and her children and any other adults present in the photo.
- All photographs must be originals and contain no copyrighted material.
- All photographs received become the sole property of the Breastfeeding Coalition of San Joaquin County for use in the promotion of breastfeeding and may be published or edited without limit or obligation to the author.
Deadline: Completed online entry form and digital photos must be received byJune 30, 2017
Special thanks to our sponsors:
We are proud to feature photographs from our Positive Images of Breastfeeding photo contests on our website. All of these photographs are
the property of the Breastfeeding Coalition of San Joaquin County and may not be used without the written permission of the coalition.
Mention Breastfeeding Coalition of San Joaquin County when you book with KCM Photography and 10% of your session cost will be donated to our organization!