Annual Photography Contest
Celebrating the everyday life of families
in San Joaquin County
Prizes to be awarded to the winning mother in two categories:
*Plus* "People's Choice Winner"
People's Choice voting takes place at San Joaquin County
2019 World Breastfeeding Week celebrations:
Three Winners Receive:
$100 from the Breastfeeding Coalition of San Joaquin County 16x20 professional canvas enlargement of their winning image
Click here for the 2019 Photo Contest Flyer Click here for the Contest Entry Form and Photo Release
Deadline to submit entries is July 15, 2019.
2019 Contest Information
- All breastfeeding mother entries must live or work in San Joaquin County.
- No more than two (2) photos per mom, per category.
- Entries from any year may be submitted (previous year's contest submissions are not eligible.)
- Board members of the Breastfeeding Coalition of San Joaquin County who submit entries are not allowed to participate in judging.
- By submitting the entry form and digital images, the breastfeeding mother and professional photographer release to the Breastfeeding Coalition of San Joaquin County, the right to display, reproduce and publish the submitted images of the mother and her children and any other adults present in the photo.
- All photographs must be originals and contain no copyrighted material.
- All photographs received become the sole property of the Breastfeeding Coalition of San Joaquin County for use in the promotion of breastfeeding and may be published or edited without limit or obligation to the author.
Deadline: Completed online entry form and digital photos must be received by July 15, 2019
We are proud to feature photographs from our Positive Images of Breastfeeding photo contests on our website. All of these photographs are
the property of the Breastfeeding Coalition of San Joaquin County and may not be used without the written permission of the coalition.